#SMSpotfs:Ooutrage after woman arrested in the waffle house over plastic untensils
379 ViewsI feel lucky
SPONSORED: brought to you by Umbrella corp
1 year ago
- The treatment of a 25-year-old black Mobile woman who was arrested early Sunday morning inside a Waffle House in Saraland by white Saraland Police officers is quickly driving outrage in Alabama and beyond.
- WARNING: This video is GRAPHIC.
- Now I ask you , you are out with your mother are you really going to be making big scenes. Scenes big enough where police have to be called, like let us be for real. What satisfaction was she going to get out of calling their corporate office. Now dont get me wrong 50 cent for plastic utensils is ridiculous specially iif they never gave you any but it goes back to what I always say stop spending in other people business’s create your own. But ope she will sue then be proud to walk back up in there order a meal and let the employees spit in it.
- Was it worth it put it in the comments?
- here goes some comments
- Caleb Machen Let’s say she was simply asked to leave and didn’t. So police were called. She then refuses to leave. She then resists arrest. How can anyone be mad? Seriously lolLet’s say the Facebook post about her being asked to leave and threatening to pull a gun isn’t even true. She still is actively resisting arrest!
- 154 Replies · 22 mins
- 19 Replies · 3 hrs
- 27 Replies · 4 hrs
- 46 Replies · 20 mins
- Raheem Rocky Williams Nothing to see here. She’s in the wrong. When the business ask you to leave then leave, if cops show up and you still don’t leave expect a bad time. You don’t have a right to disrupt a business or even to be on the private property once asked to leave.