#PigstarHHnews:Two men jailed after police officer violently kicked in the head
537 ViewsI feel lucky
SPONSORED: Brought to you by Umbrella corp
6 months ago
IF YOU DON’T SEE THE VIDEO CLICK AND WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE TO LEARN TO SWITCH TO DESKTOP VIEW FROM MOBILE VIEW THANK YOU
- When officers from Merton were carrying out a routine stop, it resulted in a ruthless attack which left one officer with a head injury.
- Martin Payne, 20, and Kursan Euell, 20, were pulled over by officers on Kingswood Road, Merton on Saturday 17th November.
- Both were found to be uncooperative and suddenly attempted to flee when officers persisted with their enquiries. Both officers immediately gave chase.
- They were able to detain Payne, who resisted arrest and threatened to “shank” the officers, before Euell and another suspect unleashed a violent attack, fly-kicking the female officer in the head. As she fell to the ground, the female officer narrowly missed being hit by an oncoming double decker bus.
- The shocking Body Worn Video (BWV) footage has been released to show the severity of the assault.
- Both officers were taken to a west London hospital and have since been discharged.
- Payne pleaded guilty to one count of actual bodily harm (ABH), as well as driving without insurance and driving other than in accordance with a licence. He was sentenced to two years and nine months’ imprisonment.
- Euell pleaded guilty to two counts of ABH and was sentenced to three years and six months’ imprisonment.
- Chief Superintendent Colin Wingrove, Commander for Roads and Transport Policing, and Chief Superintendent Sally Benatar, South West Commander said in a joint statement: “The sentences handed down to Euell and Payne indicate how serious the courts take assaults on police officers. Anyone who thinks it is acceptable to attack an officer should expect to face the consequences of their actions.
- “The impact of this despicable assault has been considerable, not only on the two officers involved but on their families, friends and colleagues.
- “Whilst police officers are rightly expected to handle difficult and hostile situations on a regular basis, we do not accept that assaults are part of the job, and we feel that our officers deserve the protection of the law in order to do their jobs effectively.
- “We are pleased that the two suspects have been brought before the court swiftly thanks to the hard work of Detective Constable Jean-Paul Ricot-Gomez and the rest of the team.
- “We would also like to publicly thank the members of public who stepped in to assist at the time and their actions will be recognised at a formal commendation ceremony.
- “We are also grateful to the many members of public and colleagues from the emergency services who passed on their best wishes to our officers, having seen the video of the incident in the media. We really value your support.
- Nothing to do join the 24 hr re broad cast
- Please support by clicking the links below
Subsrcibe to the 24 hrs POFTS live rebroadcasthttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGkTNj7NTQpLC2BPe8DANnwpaypal Donate towards POTFStubehttps://www.paypal.me/planetofthefakes/Kennekaveli FB grouphttps://www.facebook.com/groups/2077392345824425/Purple Childhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/kennekadeception/Help wanted Register athttp://www.amor-ica.comDisclaimer
*THESE VIDEOS ARE IN FAIR USE AND FREE SPEECH OF THE 1ST AMENDMENT OF THE CONSTITUTION WHICH, IN MY HARBORING STATE ALLOWS ME TO SPEAK FREELY ON THIS PLATFORM.*IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE VIEWS EXPRESSED OR THE PERSON/PERSONS PRESENTING CONTENT YOU ARE WELCOME TO LEAVE, THE LIKES COMPARED TO DISLIKES ALONE SHOULD SHOW YOU THAT THIS CONTENT IS LOVED MORE BY THE PUBLIC THAN DISLIKED.Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. We are merely speaking on events in todays society. All views expressed on this channel are not the thoughts and actions of the owner.– *Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.No copyright infringement intended. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS*Also, these are Allegations and should not be perceived as truth or slander, for educational purposes in fair use and free speech. Also these are soley allegations….nothing more nothing less. Also these are pure allegation, nothing more, nothing less.Also, the views expressed in this video are simply allegations; nothing more, nothing less[TheChamp-GP-Comments][TheChamp-FB-Comments]